Subject: Marco, has your situation changed?
From: ""<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 06:34:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi Marco,

It's been awhile since you first requested business info from 
our marketing firm. To save us both time, I sent you a link 
to our online presentation at:

http://www.extraspecialbiz.com 

I noticed you haven't visited yet, but 
you haven't unsubscribed either.

If you've changed your mind, or your situation has changed, 
and you are no longer searching for a powerful method to build a 
steady stream of income with a business you can run from home, 
please follow the instructions at the bottom of this email to 
re-move your name from my address book. 

This way we can shake hands and part friends, 
no hard feelings, okay?

On the other hand, if you are still considering 
starting a business, please let me know.

Thanks in advance. 

Your feedback is appreciated!

Warmest Regards,
Jeffrey Ackerman
Email: [email-masked] 
Website: http://www.extraspecialbiz.com

To remove this email address from further mailings click on  the link below  while connected to the